Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: What games need install?And autoupd. folder route?

What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 10:24 #285392

Hi, I have RACE07, RACE The WTCC Game and GTR Evo purchased in Steam. What game need to join in servers?

And i when go to install autoupdater what route folder is need in C:/? Steam folder?

Excuse me for my bad english.

Small help please.

Greetings!!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 10:39 #285393

Hello,

this depends on wich wbb-server you want to join. Generally you need all addons, because each server is different assembled and this is changed by the admins weekly/montly.

To join on all servers and all events you need:

Race07, GTR-Evolution, RaceOn, STCC, STCC-2, WTCC 2010, GT-Power, Retro.

You can install the autoupdater where you want but the better way would be outside of the steam folder. You need ~25 gb free space for the autoupdaters archiv.

Regards

JuergenBY
Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO

Re:What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 10:44 #285394

Ok thanks!! i understand. And the other question, which is the folder path I put in the AutoUpdater? Steam folder?

The AutoUpdater asking for the installation folder RACE07 and folder weisbierbuden. I have to put that route in the Race07? Steam folder?

Excuse me, understand me?

Re:What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 10:55 #285395

In this site of autoupdater what is the route? Staeam folder?

Anhang race07-45bc8e66b893a7f7eef1fb16fd6f1c4a.jpg nicht gefunden

Aw: Re:What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 11:17 #285396

Urgozobi schrieb:
I have to put that route in the Race07? Steam folder?

Yes, just start Race07. After that, Race creates the folder with the .exe and the updater finds it automatically. (Steam\SteamApps\yourname\race 07)

And welcome on the Weissbierbude.

Re:What games need install?And autoupd. folder route? 11 Apr 2012 11:26 #285398

Thanks very much for all and thanks for the welcome but I run in this site years ago;) , the problem is I changed my old computer and I have repeat the steps to install games and i dont remember right the steps:( .

Thanks for all and see in races!!!

Greetings!!
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.041 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang