Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Install problem

Install problem 24 Mai 2013 04:17 #297124

Hi,
Yesterday I bought STCC from Steam and installed it with much excitement.
I now have all R07 titles and the wonderful WBB auto-updater content......
But every time I tried to join a 100mbit or WBB server my game crashed to desktop :(
I removed my 'old' gamedata and restarted to get a fresh Race07 folder, No problems entering 100Mbit.
Question: Do I have to re-update WBB content via the up-dater or can I use the WBB back-up files I have?
Thanks for help in advance,
Regards,
BunnyR13
ps I only race on two communities servers, 100Mbit (am a server admin over there) and WBB, so I'll be missing out on racing till this problem is sorted.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Install problem 24 Mai 2013 08:41 #297127

Aw: Install problem 24 Mai 2013 11:12 #297130

Hi,
i believe this is a result of some missmatch between the wbb content and other mods? Just try a blank installation (clean GamaData & Uidata folder) of race07 and than install the wbb stuff again. There is a command called reinstallation. This would be use your downloaded wbb content for a fresh installation. And take care that you have ALL Race07 addons.
Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO

Re:Install problem 24 Mai 2013 15:22 #297141

I ran the up-dater and still no joy.
CTD every time I try and enter 100Mbit servers using R07 content :(
I have decided to delete all WBB data and will run the Up-dater tonight so I will be able to race on your servers soon.
I did have some slight issues with my previous install, I could not see Audi RS4 in my menu, but could see it as a Lacetti when other drivers used it on WBB servers.... most puzzling!

Still, Better to start afresh than spend hours tearing hair out:)
Regards'
BunnyR13

Aw: Re:Install problem 24 Mai 2013 15:42 #297142

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Race07 sadly has is limited in the number of tracks it can handle (shame SimBin). Beyond this point it will crash.
The WBB installation already pushes this limit to the extreme. I do not know how many additional tracks come with the 100Mbit install but my guess would be that combining the installations will push you beyond this limit rendering the game more or less dysfunctional.
So i fear trying to combine the WBB and the 100Mbit installation will bring you nothing but grief.
Try using two separate GameData folders which you will have rename depending on where you want to race.
I know it sucks but there is just nothing else to be done.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re:Aw: Re:Install problem 25 Mai 2013 14:54 #297210

Hi Rabble,
I had been using several separate GameData folders, I honestly think that adding STCC was the cause of my troubles.
I deleted everything, forced the game to make a new Race07 folder, pressed the up-date button and went to bed - this morning I gained access to the servers I normally drive on.
See you all on track soon,
BunnyR13
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.058 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang