Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start

Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 08 Sep 2013 13:47 #299523

Hi

Just recently Steam changed my Race 07. I think steam moved some files. Now when i try to start my game...all i get is a crash message.
Before steam changed my game it was working just fine.!
Can anyone help here? thanks

Lonewolf553
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 08 Sep 2013 13:52 #299524

Try to update your steam client manually, should solve the problem.
Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO

Re:Aw: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 08 Sep 2013 14:04 #299525

Hi and thanks for the reply. I tried to update steam client manually but apparently steam reported back that my steam client is already up to date.

I also tried using the steam "Verify Integrity Game Cach" but this did not work either.

Short of a reinstallation of the game, im at a loss as what to try next.

Oh and my Autoupdater reports that my game is up to date after i had to point the Autoupdater to the directory that Steam changed my game to which is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\race 07

Aw: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 08 Sep 2013 14:08 #299526

Hey,

i had to deinstall Race07&Addons and then manually deleted the drawers, cuz Steam only deletes the link and if you reinstall it just recreates the link, then i just ran a "reinstallation" with the autoupdater (i have my WBB files in a separate drawer) to check the files and copy them. Saved me the downloading. Same with my wife-pc.

Re:Aw: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 09 Sep 2013 09:26 #299542

I think i have solved my problem. I have Simbin`s Formula Race Room addon installed as a seperate entity in Race 07.
Now i manually ran the steam clients Game/file conversion on the above addon.

After that the whole game works now, and i can see all my Weissbierdude tracks and cars.:)

The only thing that isnt normal is the fact that all my saved replays are missing.:dry:

Weird, anyhow thanks guys for the tips.;)

Aw: Re:Aw: Steam Changed Race 07 now Game Dont Start 09 Sep 2013 12:52 #299545

Lonewolf553 schrieb:
The only thing that isnt normal is the fact that all my saved replays are missing.:dry:

The Replays are still there. With moving the Race 07 Installation, Race created a new "Installation" (My documents Simbin). You just have to edit the Gameinstalldir (inside the Race 07 Folder) from the first Installation to the new path.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.050 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang