Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Hello, help requested.

Hello, help requested. 21 Jan 2016 09:44 #313617

Hello, I am new here, but I am a member of other sites and have been playing Race 07 since it came out. I am having a little trouble figuring out exactly what goes on here. I have wanted to join weissberbude servers online but am unable to. I understand I need to download...something...from this site in order to join your servers. I don't speak German, sorry, so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring it all out. Also my game is on Steam, and I'm wondering if it will affect my stock (Steam) game? Should I make another non-Steam install from my disks? Will I still be able ot play on regular unmodded servers? I'm lost, basically.

Also I do skins for Race 07, is it possible to post skins here?
Any help would be appreciated.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Hello, help requested. 21 Jan 2016 12:07 #313618

Hi,

1st. you need the car : Golf 1 (street) this car is the ticket to join WBB servers.

Some tracks and some cars don't run on WBB
The number of cars and tracks are limited.
You can see it, if you get a cheat message. Then you have to install "WBB Autoupdater" to get an update of yor folder.

good race

Aw: Hello, help requested. 21 Jan 2016 12:55 #313619

Powermad schrieb:
I don't speak German, sorry, so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring it all out.
You can switch to an english version of this website on the top at the homepage with the UK flag.
Will I still be able ot play on regular unmodded servers? I'm lost, basically.
You are always be able to join unmodded Servers
Also my game is on Steam, and I'm wondering if it will affect my stock (Steam) game? Should I make another non-Steam install from my disks?
Basically you don't need to.
But, if you have mods from nogripracing or racedepartment it could maybe happen that some cars they offer and we don't are sharing the same CarID or classID. So it could lead to some problems.
Here is a list with the cars we offer with the car- and classIDs
wiki.bierbuden.de/Race07_Fahrzeuge
Also I do skins for Race 07, is it possible to post skins here?
You can do but i am not sure if an admin is caring about it at the moment.
www.weissbierbude.de/content/view/225/200/lang,en/

Aw: Hello, help requested. 21 Jan 2016 19:06 #313623

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Hi Powermad,

we use a self made tool called Autoupdater which will install all necessary tracks and cars. But we assume that you own all the Race07 content (Race07, GTR-Evolution, STCC, Race On and all the DLCs STCC II, Retro, GT-Power and WTCC 2010).
If you don't have all of these you might run into difficulties at some point.
Also if you have any other Mods or Tracks installed the possibility to run into Problems is quite high.
Easiest way to start is a clean Steam Install and then let the Autoupdater do its work.

You can hand in Car Skins. We are interested but just didn't get anything interesting for some time. Have a look here. Only in German at this time (sorry!) but google translate might be able to help.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re:Aw: Hello, help requested. 22 Jan 2016 04:07 #313627

Thanks for your help. On my Steam install I am running a blue smoke mod, GT Legends mod, some mod tracks and skins. So maybe I should do a seperate install from CD, but all my DLCs are on Steam, so I'm not sure the best way of going about it.
As far as submitting skins, I will have a German friend of mine translate.
I noted that I can change the site to english language with the little flag at the top, but it doesn't seem to apply to every page, lots of it is still in German. Thanks for your help, I look forward to racing with you guys when I can get this all sorted out.
I have all DLCs, but only on Steam.
I have Race 07 and GTR Evo on CD.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang