Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Suspect lap times in rank list...

Suspect lap times in rank list... 27 Mai 2008 20:21 #155800

Simon Bishop has a 1.53.575 lap of Imola in the 2005 Megane Endurance. Surely this is an unclean/ cutting lap through the chicane, it is 4 seconds clear of second position?

Anyone else spotted anything strange in the "best laps" database?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Suspect lap times in rank list... 28 Mai 2008 10:34 #155807

on most of the tracks the endurance megane is about 3-6 seconds faster than the normal megane. Best time on Imola with the slower is 1.58, so I cant find anything suspect with an 1.53.

Your own lap time is 1,57, which is slightly faster than the fastest lap with the small megane.

Yes, strange, some people are faster than others :laugh:

Re:Aw: Suspect lap times in rank list... 28 Mai 2008 21:06 #155831

51!N wrote:
on most of the tracks the endurance megane is about 3-6 seconds faster than the normal megane. Best time on Imola with the slower is 1.58, so I cant find anything suspect with an 1.53.

Your own lap time is 1,57, which is slightly faster than the fastest lap with the small megane.

Yes, strange, some people are faster than others :laugh:

I challenge you to try the Megane 2005 Endurance at Imola offline and do a clean 1.53.x lap (with two wheels on the true track at all times) and then upload the hot lap to somewhere we can view it from :p

Oh look, another 4 second advantage at Imola by Simon Bishop against Rocket Fuel (hardly a slow driver), this time is the Panoz GTP 2004...
http://www.bockbierbude.de/component/option,com_gtlreporter/Itemid,53/Mode,bestlaps/lang,en/?track=Imola+AC&driver=*&vehicle=Panoz+GTP+2004

Re:Aw: Suspect lap times in rank list... 28 Mai 2008 21:28 #155832

hmmmm......there have been many times when I have caught simon cutting corners far too close to having 3 wheels off the track.....I have taken some screen shots and have some proof.....I like simon very much but he does cut corners way too much in my opinion. He is genuinely fast sometimes, but I have witnessed him getting into shady areas of the track which could be seen as cutting.

Rocket Fuel

Re:Suspect lap times in rank list... 15 Jun 2008 22:35 #156175

Well to be honest, it is possible to do there 1.53 :)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4247/grab004iy3.jpg

But did Simon ran his lap clean, thats another question...
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.032 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang