Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\"

Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\" 19 Feb 2014 15:07 #159166

• Koenvh
  • Koenvhs Avatar
  • Administrator
Hello there,

So I have a weird little problem. When I select BockBierBude server 2 in rFactor, not all cars show up under "All cars and tracks". When I go to single player however, they do. This made me unable to participate in the BBSE E92 M3 GT2 @ Mid America last Friday.

I do have the BockBierBude autoupdater, as well as quite some other mods.

I tried some other mods using rFactor Mod Manager, but that didn't work either.

I also tried the "Reinstallation" option in the Bockbierbude autoupdater, no success either.

Before doing a full reinstallation, I wanted to ask whether there is a quick fix for this problem, or what might be causing it.

Thanks in advance,
Koen
Ich bin Holländer, also wird es wahrscheinlich Schreibfehler geben. Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\" 19 Feb 2014 15:24 #159164

• WhiteClown
  • WhiteClowns Avatar
  • Simulanteninventar
Hello Koen,

not all of our cars are available on every server.

At server4 you can ride the open-wheelers, at server 1 are most of the GT3/GT1 cars + LMP, at server 2 you can ride more "slow" cars like the Clio Cup, Scirocco Cup, Touring Cars and so on.

In the last week the GT2 BMW you were searching was choosable at server 1.

I hope i understood your question in the right way?!

Re:Aw: Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\" 19 Feb 2014 15:56 #159172

• Koenvh
  • Koenvhs Avatar
  • Administrator
Not really, I'll try to explain it better.
At the moment, the Scirocco should be choosable on server 2. It doesn't show up in the list though.

I've just fixed it though. I have a custom UI www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=HD%20User%20Interface), and that was the culprit. After opening the UI.osc file and deleting all gizmos "APP_BUTTON_CIRCUITSELECT", the car list was filtered properly.

Now, all the cars do show up correctly

Thanks anyway! :)
Ich bin Holländer, also wird es wahrscheinlich Schreibfehler geben. Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus.

Aw: Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\" 19 Feb 2014 16:06 #159162

• WhiteClown
  • WhiteClowns Avatar
  • Simulanteninventar
So grats that you got it working.

But:

If you want to take part in racing here we always suggest a clean installation of rfactor without any "foreign" cars, tracks and mods. A lot of different mods for rfactor will cause troubles with others. The mods we are using here are free of trouble in relation with the others.

Re:Aw: Not all cars show up under \"All cars and tracks\" 19 Feb 2014 16:09 #159161

• Koenvh
  • Koenvhs Avatar
  • Administrator
I know, that's why I try if a mod works or not, before entering a race (For example, there is a conflict with one of my mods and the BMW 2002). I might do a second install though, just for online racing.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang