Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Vehicle collision missmatch

Vehicle collision missmatch 08 Feb 2009 21:34 #160357

Probably a noob question but.....What is "Vehicle collision missmatch" I get booted after Qualy, I'm using BBSE cars/tracks
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Vehicle collision missmatch 08 Feb 2009 23:02 #160358

In this case there are some files missing. First of all, do you use the autoupdater application? If so (strongly recommended!), Look for the option "Commands" -> "new installation". This will search your harddisks for missing files and download them. The interface of the bockbier-updater is in German on my computer, so I don't no the exact terms.

Re:Aw: Vehicle collision missmatch 09 Feb 2009 10:18 #160359

Thank you I will try this as soon as autoupdate has finished. FTP access wow thanks guys.

Aw: Re:Aw: Vehicle collision missmatch 09 Feb 2009 12:39 #160361

Yo G25RSI.

For some Mod's there will be an addition single car(skin) release, these cars are painted by a member of the BBB community.

So even if U have the mod but don't have this extra single car(or cars), U will get this mismatch error.

Normally when U join a (or someone joins the) server with a missing car U will get this warning, U will also see in the list a player's name but with an unknown car, this means that U are missing a car file!

So like Daniel says use the autoupdate program on a regular basis to keep up2date ;) with all the BBB tracks, mod's and car skins.

Btw, when U get this warning U can drive Practice and Quali but then will be booted for the race and that's really annoying when U got pole position, :unsure: isn't it.

Good Luck, B) Einstein.

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Vehicle collision missmatch 09 Feb 2009 15:29 #160368

Thank's mate, brilliant explanation. I am glad to have found a sim racer community that is just as straight forward as this is. Cheers BBB
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.047 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang