Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: New to Bockbierbude

New to Bockbierbude 31 Dez 2009 01:07 #164804

Hi.

I am relativly new to bockbierbude, as i have been on about a month, but have kept a low profile. I am now coming out of the rock and saying hi to everyone. I have dounloaded the tracks Anderstorp, Lime Rock, Mosport, and Trois rivieres, and i am very impressed with the quality in 1 player mode of these tracks. I have also downloaded the mods for Champ Car, FIA GT, and ILMS. The quality of the driving and realism in 1 player mode is terrific. I also have several questions about the site, and my potential involvment
1: I am unable to find any of the game servers in online mode. where would i be able to find them?

2: I would be willing to help improve the ILMS mod by adding some new livery's or LMP1 or LMP2 cars, and i would also be willing to help create some of the prototypes, such as the acuras, creations, lola coupes, oreca's, peugeots, exc

If you could help me, that would be awesome :)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

gelöscht 31 Dez 2009 01:34 #164805

gelöscht

Re:Aw: New to Bockbierbude 31 Dez 2009 04:20 #164806

thanks faderone. ill download that asap. this may be a stupid question, but who are the admins I can contact to help improve the ILMS? one more question I have is are there any championships going to be available after January, and are there any entry Fees to certain championships (I saw the BBSE-FIA GT championship had an entry fee) would i be able to make a recommendation to an admin about adding the Ford GT into BBSE-FIA GT, as it competed in the FIA GT series last season

thanks again!
thequickdude

Aw: New to Bockbierbude 31 Dez 2009 07:46 #164807

Hi quickdude,

on the bude are no championships. We drive just for the fun, no points, no rankings, everybody´s a winner.
For the GT-series you just have to sign in and find a partner, this is a endurance race series with driver swaps.
In this series run the FIA GT, Porsche993, Ford GT, Aston Martin and the concept car´s GT class. Next race will be on January 15th on Watkins Glen
For finding the servers you can add the bude servers to your favourites list, there´s an option in the autoupdater (tweaks...) or manually to find under "this and that" on the right side of the website.

If you can do 3d modelling and texturing for some new cars, just start with the model, open a thread on the forum, post some screenshots - everything else will come by itself...

Greetings

Nils

Aw: Re:Aw: New to Bockbierbude 31 Dez 2009 10:19 #164808

thequickdude schrieb:
this may be a stupid question, but who are the admins I can contact to help improve the ILMS?
Hi! Have a look here and get into contact with the makers.
... are there any entry Fees to certain championships
There are no fees, everything is for free. But you can help financing the Bude-servers by donating. This will grant you ftp access to our download server for a certain amount of time. :cheer:

gelöscht 31 Dez 2009 14:09 #164810

gelöscht

Re:Aw: New to Bockbierbude 31 Dez 2009 21:26 #164813

hi

Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but where would i find the auto updater for all the tracks of the gameservers, and the nessasary mods?

Ps: I have some knowledge in 3d animation to help create cars for the ILMS

gelöscht 01 Jan 2010 01:18 #164815

gelöscht

Re:Aw: New to Bockbierbude 01 Jan 2010 17:31 #164822

hi

I would be interested in racing in the prime GT race on the 15th if I can find a teammate. Also, I live in North America under Eastern Time. What time would the race start for me?

gelöscht 01 Jan 2010 18:04 #164823

gelöscht

Re:Aw: New to Bockbierbude 01 Jan 2010 23:08 #164826

hi

oh :( Im busy on all mondays and fridays from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and most of my month of January i am unavailable to race:( .
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.044 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang