Fanatec Beta Driver V327 for CSL and CSW Bases (all wheels) - Release Candidate!
Armin Habermann said:
I am happy to tell that we finally have a new release candidate driver V327 which could be the next final driver package for all recent product (back to the CSW V1). Here are the details:
DRIVER CHANGES (since v326):
1. Fixed MPS in ENC mode sometimes double trigger.
2. MPS slider in GUI has been optimized
3. Fixed notification of new firmware does not prompt.
4. New firmwares included:
- CS WB V1: CSW_Base_V618_rev1499_app (NEW)
- CS WB V2: CSW_V2_Base_V619_rev1499_app (NEW)
- CS WB V2.5: CSW_V2_5_Base_V620_rev1499_app (NEW)
- CSL E Base : CSL_E_Base_V621_rev1499_app (NEW)
- CSL E WB+ (PS4) : CSL_E_PS4_Base_V622_rev1499_app (NEW)
- EBLDC (Motor Driver) : EBLDC_V18_rev162_app
- CSL E RMcL GT3 : RMcL_V30_rev38_app (NEW)
- RFORMV2 : RFORMv2_V21_rev67_app
= ClubSport F1 2018 and ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2(X)
Driver Updates/fixes since official driver v311:
- Multi-Position Switch "Active - 11 positions (position 1 = OFF) is removed for Formula V2 wheels since Tuning Menu updates are making this obsolete
- rFrom V1 interface design can now be changed between "Formula Black", "Formula Carbon" and "F1 eSport" wheel
- CSW RFORM V2 implemented
- FFB bug fixed if an excessive amount of DICondition effects have been created simultanously
- Various bug fixes and improvements
FIRMWARE CHANGES/UPDATES AND FIXES:
XBox One FFB scaling has been corrected. (The overall FFB setting was was much too high/clipping/oversaturated on all WBs). FF setting on 100 results now in 100% FFB power on the XBO.
UHX Button Island 5 socket is now working again (all WBs)
McLaren GT3 and Formula V2 wheel toogle switches unified (can temporarily cause issues in PS4 and PC games if they support only 32 buttons - games need to be updated)
CSL E WBs...maximum damper strength was too weak. Fixed!
CSW V1 sen limit bug fixed
CSL Elite Wheel Base de/recalibration issues (especially the 3° off bug)
CSL E WB+ / CSL E RW PS4: PS4 compatibility mode(s) reworked: Now accessed by pressing and holding the "Mode Button"
Firmware optimized to improve the new MPS (Multi Position Switch) "pulse" and "encoder" mode settings
Drift modes (+ values) have been optimized for CSL and ClubSport (V2, V2.5) bases.
Funky switch encoder (rotation function) of all wheels can now be supported by PS4 games. This has to be implemented by game developers with a new version of the Fanatec PS4 SDK
If you report a driver or firmware issue, please make cross checks:
0. Update driver and FW separately to isolate an issue. Most likely it will be driver OR firmware.
1. Which driver OR firmware does show the issue
2. Which driver OR firmware does not show the issue
3. Check if you can reproduce the issue again if you go back to the version which seems to have cause the issue
4. Post the answers gathered from the questions above + a short description of the issue including the following information:
Wheel Base Model (product ID): ....
Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
Driver Version: ....
Base FW Version: ....
Wheel FW Version: ....
Thank you very much!
We hope for your positve feedback!
Letzte Änderung: 12 Feb 2019 20:29 von sps.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Assetto Corsa Competizione