Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO

How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 25 Okt 2012 23:43 #290449

i need help i make one track y try to convert to race 07.

saludos.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 26 Okt 2012 16:47 #290458

Race-PC OS: Windows 8 64bit - MB: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME X99 RG SA - CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.3 GHz - RAM: 16GB 2133-13 XPG Z1 K2 ADA - GPU: ZOTAC GTX1070 AMP! - HDD: 2 x SSD Samsung 850 PRO

Re:Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 29 Okt 2012 14:54 #290558

I need help...

Ich brauche Hilfe, wie ich eine Spur GTREVO oder Race07 konvertieren

Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 29 Okt 2012 17:14 #290560

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
The Problem is not that we are unable to understand english. If you could be more specific what aspect of track conversion you need help with then somebody might answer.
There are track conversion guides and tutorials floating around in the net. So Google is you friend.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Aw: Re:Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 29 Okt 2012 17:20 #290561

• Duke
  • Dukes Avatar
  • Stammgast
Please dont use google translate or similar service. Most people here are capable of reading english and the automated translation is very confusing at least.

Please be more specific in your question. Track creation or conversion is a complex matter and very likely no one will post you a complete step by step guide, because its nearly impossible. If it was so easy to write it down in a few lines someone would have created a automatic conversion tool. ;)

If you are really determined to convert a track use google for the very basics and maybe ask later with more specific questions. Or just don't do it, if you are not willing to invest your time like that.

Edit: Basically just what rabble stated above. ;)

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 30 Okt 2012 15:28 #290578

tks.. all 4..

Aw: How Convert Track rFactor to Race 07 or GTR EVO 30 Okt 2012 17:42 #290580

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Communicating with you is like talking to \dev\rand. I really don't have the slightest clue what you try to say.
Maybe writing more than 5 letters per post might help the issue. If pressing some keys is to much work for you, don't expect any help.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.052 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang