Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 -

RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 10 Okt 2012 22:08 #183013

Nordschleife 75 0.8 by motorfx

www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads

this is another track thats been adapted for rf2, with quite a lot of remoddling, roads etc. still not quite finished, (waiting for some fixes to my modding tools) so again reflections not set up and other items still to sort.. it still looks good in the rain, but as its been fun racing around on it with the historics now and then ..I thought you might like to have another couple of layouts to test out .. this has working animated marshals . . although HDR profiles not set up it it will work with HDR turned on..

70sGlen 0.8 by motorfx

this is another track thats been adapted for rf2, with quite a lot of remoddling, roads etc. still not quite finished, (waiting for some fixes to my modding tools) so again reflections not set up and other items still to sort.. it still looks good in the rain, but as its been fun racing around on it with the historics now and then ..I thought you might like to have another couple of layouts to test out .. this has working animated marshals . . although HDR profiles not set up it it will work with HDR turned on..
99980.jpg
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 14 Okt 2012 18:29 #183071

New Version 0.86

version 0.86, includes fixes for the tunnel walls collision detection when leaving paddock area, repositioned the cornerworkers hidded by tree, repaired slippy road patch after leaving "Schwalbenschwanz" and minor adjustment to tdf file..

www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?ap...nloads&showfile=4451

Aw: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 15 Okt 2012 23:34 #183092

time 4 a sync update???
bude should be on the first wave on this one
:kiss:
:woohoo: tech

Aw: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 16 Okt 2012 18:36 #183104

Right now I don't think it is worth my time and effort to be honest. This conversion has its origin in GPL and uses only a few of rfactor2's advanced features. It looks very dated ... There are also users reporting issues with these tracks, weird ffb etc.

If you want to test some of the new tracks make another rfactor2 installation for this.

Aw: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 16 Okt 2012 19:44 #183106

about this extra installation
small question
can i use the orginal C:\r-factor for this??
or can i delete the original folder?

Aw: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 16 Okt 2012 21:28 #183109

You should not use the original rf2 for this. Copy the rf2-folder, rename it to e.g. rf2test. Look for data.path in rf2/Core-folder, open it with windows editor and change its path accordingly.

Aw: RF2 Nordschleife 75 0.8 - 16 Okt 2012 22:13 #183111

vielen dank ;)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.031 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang