Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS!

german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 21:16 #248567

Some cars have names with German symbols like Dörre Motorsport. I'm not German, so I do not use a German alphabet in my system on the PC. Therefore, these cars with those names are not loaded in the game. If any player uses such car - that kicks me from the server. I can not use the German language by default on my PC, so I have to you a very serious request! PLEASE HAVE FINALLY RESPECT to all players from different countries, not only to the Germans! :angry: REMOVE THESE cars with non-English symbols in the name or replace them cars with English symbols in the name!
THANK YOU FOR ANSWER!!!!!!!!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 21:31 #248568

CALM DOWN!!!!

If you're asking FRIENDLY, I'm sure you'll become an answer.

Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 21:32 #248569

• mahagoni
  • mahagonis Avatar
  • Kenner
Hey,

we have many racers from other, non-german speaking countries, and they can race here, too. So we are not taking the Cars down. Sry.

Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 21:37 #248570

Marko3000 wrote:
CALM DOWN!!!!

I'm asking VERY FRIENDLY!
What I'm asking it's easy to do! For example you can replace "Dörre" to "Dorre" and in the same way all other non-english symbols

Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 21:43 #248571

mahagoni wrote:
Hey,

we have many racers from other, non-german speaking countries, and they can race here, too. So we are not taking the Cars down. Sry.

And what solution??? then explain to me as I can race here without changing the language of my PC into German!

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 22:28 #248573

• Marcel
  • Marcels Avatar
  • Stammgast
  • " Racing is in my blood. " ( A.Senna )
I drive from Holland and I have no problems with German words on cars. I can drive anytime without changing any language.
Perhaps your problem is located somewhere else.

Greets, Marcel
Mod - freak

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 13 Apr 2014 23:03 #248574

There must be a problem in your installation.
It`s impossible that your computer can`t display graphic with german symbols!
And by the way...That`s ridiculous.:P
Ich bin KEIN Simulant! Ich mein`s Ernst!

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 14:52 #248579

• Schmiddy
  • Schmiddys Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • AGS
FIRST of all I don't THINK this is a problem of this website or their servers. Don't you THINK anyone else would have complained about this in the past seven years? THINK about it!

One thing you could do is to install the German symbols pack (I know this is probably not the exact name, but I don't know any better), you can find under Windows update. This might be it! Good luck.

And by the way you have a quite BIG mouth for your FIRST contribute here in this forum. The funny thing is I was just sitting at my lunch table and thinking of how little I THINK of persons immediately asking for respect, when listening to Aretha Franklin's song Respect on the radio. Normally that's low educated youths in search for trouble. I don't think you want to put yourself on the same level. Just an other thing to THINK about FIRST.

And by the way you aren't that important that you can use normal sized letters like anybody else.

nobbynic schrieb:
Kräss wie jüt älle Önglisch können. B)

Very constructive nobby, really! :X At least he won't be alone on this level...

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 14:57 #248580

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 17:09 #248582

• Shadow Desperado
  • Shadow Desperados Avatar
  • Macau Boarder
  • N.A.R.L. ALMS Champion 2010, 2011 & 2012
Mist, dann kann ich mein neues Team "Ölöfänötärä Racing" wohl vergessen...:woohoo: :laugh:

Aber das hier is schon geil:
Original:

Übersetzung:
Wenn Du freundlich fragst, bin ich mir sicher, dass Du zu einer Antwort wirst.

:laugh:

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 17:25 #248583

Schmiddy schrieb:

nobbynic schrieb:

Very constructive nobby, really! :X At least he won't be alone on this level...

Ach Schmiddy, constructive hin oder her, man lernt viel besser mit Spass an der Sache, auch wenn du aus Bayern kommst.

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 18:35 #248584

• hutto
  • huttos Avatar
  • Kenner
nobbynic schrieb:

hahaahahahaha :P :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aw: Re:Aw: german symbols in some cars cause BIG PROBLEMS! 14 Apr 2014 18:47 #248585

Wenn hier nichts konstruktives mehr hinzu kommt, wird der Beitrag geschlossen.

Franky
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.057 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang