Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 24 Jan 2020 23:57 #339292

Hi there,

A similar thing happened to me. unable to get back into server 8 because i bumped into too many cars. I must say, I could have avoided a couple of bumps against the back of other cars by judging the speed difference a little better.. Not all of the collisions were intentional rams or rediculous re-entering of the track by my fellow players.
It would be great if i could get another chance by lifting my "too many collisions" ban.

Thanks in advance,

Erwin
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 25 Jan 2020 02:10 #339295

HErucassz6U schrieb:
Hi there,

A similar thing happened to me. unable to get back into server 8 because i bumped into too many cars. I must say, I could have avoided a couple of bumps against the back of other cars by judging the speed difference a little better.. Not all of the collisions were intentional rams or rediculous re-entering of the track by my fellow players.
It would be great if i could get another chance by lifting my "too many collisions" ban.

My steam id is 76561198015718756

Thanks in advance,

Erwin

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Jan 2020 16:06 #339312

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
So far everyone has received a new wallet or a PM ;)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Jan 2020 19:29 #339315

• marciswe
  • marciswes Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Im from Spain i dont know where the PM is in German languague, my steamID: 76561198121516761.
Thanks in advance.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Jan 2020 20:46 #339316

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
you got an PM

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 04 Feb 2020 14:41 #339393

Goodmorning everyone

I would like to know on what basis the server kicked or banned the drivers ?????
the kicked or banned happens automatically?
I ask you about this because, the server is excellent but you get kicked or banned often for no apparent or valid reason, I understand that you need to protect the correct and fast drivers and that often the race setup servers are populated by imbeciles who only annoy and this is depressing for those who want to have fun properly.
I will give you a practical example, in a race in spa I had an excellent and peaceful race, I cross the finish line in second position, as soon as the race ends I am banned.
At this point I wonder why kicked or banned. Knowing how to kicked or banned one prevents this from happening. Otherwise in this way the server is impossible to use.

I look forward to understanding all of this
thanks for the replies

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 06 Feb 2020 23:25 #339413

• Mannelito
  • Mannelitos Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hey my name is Mannelito!
I dont know how the ban/kicked works but unfortunately i got kicked or banned and seems like i cant join back. There was my first race and in T1 in spa there was a wreck fest that i tried to avoid i got out kinda clean but i guess i must have hit or got hit a bit and the other hit that i know of was in the last conner befor the starting line a guy was just standing side way in the hairpin and i could not maneuver fast enough to avoid a litle bump and got kicked, is there any way i can get back in? you seem have a lot of nice drivers and skillfull to so i would like to race here

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 08 Feb 2020 18:06 #339430

• FunQ.be
  • FunQ.bes Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
HI,

I lost all my credits in a race at Spa because the server thought i was driving in Reverse!!.

So in about 30 seconds all my credits were gone, while i was driving normally on track.

Could yo please reset my wallet?

Steam ID: 76561198800748816

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 09 Feb 2020 13:56 #339437

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Andrea0414 schrieb:
Goodmorning everyone

I would like to know on what basis the server kicked or banned the drivers ?????
the kicked or banned happens automatically?
I ask you about this because, the server is excellent but you get kicked or banned often for no apparent or valid reason, I understand that you need to protect the correct and fast drivers and that often the race setup servers are populated by imbeciles who only annoy and this is depressing for those who want to have fun properly.

You're wrong we try to protect the fair and clean drivers ^^ You don't have to be fast for that! B)
Please read KissMyRank - What is this?

:woohoo:
Mannelito schrieb:
I dont know how the ban/kicked works but unfortunately i got kicked or banned and seems like i cant join back. There was my first race and in T1 in spa there was a wreck fest that i tried to avoid i got out kinda clean but i guess i must have hit or got hit a bit and the other hit that i know of was in the last conner befor the starting line a guy was just standing side way in the hairpin and i could not maneuver fast enough to avoid a litle bump and got kicked, is there any way i can get back in?

It looks like you came into a temporary ban. Please try again ^^
You might also read the link above ;)
FunQ.be schrieb:
I lost all my credits in a race at Spa because the server thought i was driving in Reverse!!.
You got a PM ;)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 09 Feb 2020 20:46 #339445

Hi people how you doing :)
got my money complete drained out by a guy named Jeremy clarkson and other i dont remember the name siting on de middle of the track and when i try ti pass him he got reverse and crashed me o my fast lap trying 2.19 with bmw can you admins please unban/reset my money? :( :(

STEAMID 76561198182246649
steamcommunity.com/id/00thund3r00
Letzte Änderung: 09 Feb 2020 20:49 von 00Thunder00.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 10 Feb 2020 19:16 #339451

Hi everyone,
I too ran out of money on the server and would please like my account to be reset :)
Steam ID: 76561198051350783

I've practiced a bit since those days

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 16 Feb 2020 17:41 #339495

• m.j.
  • m.j.s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello everyone :)
I am poor sim racer but doing my best and I am trying to improve myself. Due to my ignorance and misunderstanding towards KMR rules especially not clean driving (cutting, spins etc) I am out of money in my favorite spa rennsimulanten server. Is there any way to redemption? Sometimes I participated in a collisions but in 90% in the firs corner (really armageddon for beginners).
My steam dec number: 76561198123982243 (Dec)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 19 Feb 2020 13:51 #339520

Hallo Rennsimulanten, was ist das denn für eine Art und Weise auf euren RRE Servern gesperrt zu werden, ohne schriftliche Mitteilung. Ja, es gab einen Vorfall mit einem anderen Teilnehmer, den ich aber hier bestimmt nicht öffentlich ausdiskutieren werde. Vielleicht sollte man mal die Kompetenz eines RRE Admins in Frage stellen, der mir auch via PN geschrieben hatte. Aber von einer Serverbannung keine Rede war.
Also, wenn gebannt dann bitte mit Mitteilung. Was ist denn das für ein Adminverhalten?

HG Michael
☆ Real Sim Racers wanted ☆

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 19 Feb 2020 14:04 #339521

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
Im Rennen auf der Strecke stehen zu bleiben und zu warten, um einen Stammfahrer absichtlich abzuschießen ist aber ein korrektes Teilnehmerverhalten?
Nein, ich bin weder ein verantwortlicher Admin, noch der abgeschossene Fahrer, nur ein aufmerksamer Beobachter.
Letzte Änderung: 19 Feb 2020 14:06 von sps.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 19 Feb 2020 14:29 #339523

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
keanos schrieb:
Incidents/Incidentpunkte
  1. Warten auf andere Fahrer um diese abzuschießen
    Führt bei uns zum sofortigen Ausschluss auf allen Servern (Eintrag in die Ban-Liste)
Quelle

Wer sogar mehr als eine Runde wartet (hatte mir das nach Hinweis im Zuschauerstream angeschaut) und somit noch mehr Zeit hätte sein Gemüt in den Griff zu bekommen... ¯\_(°_°)_/¯
Über das andere Vorgehen bin ich nicht informiert.

Übrigens ist das hier weder mit KMR, noch der englischen Sprache, oder Assetto Corsa was zu tun.
Letzte Änderung: 19 Feb 2020 14:31 von Neteye. Begründung: Quellenangabe hinzugefügt
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.059 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang