Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: GTRS @ Paul Ricard

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 23 Jun 2016 20:10 #316622

Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 28 Jun 2016 17:21 #316730

• AHGT3
  • AHGT3s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
What track is it? Also does anyone know why the heads up display is no longer working?

Auston

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 28 Jun 2016 17:50 #316732

• CrxSvenJDM
  • CrxSvenJDMs Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Motorspoooocht
It´s Paul Ricard test track. The XD tool doesnt work since the last update of Race07.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 28 Jun 2016 17:53 #316733

• AHGT3
  • AHGT3s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
but there are so many options!
CrxSvenJDM schrieb:
It´s Paul Ricard test track. The XD tool doesnt work since the last update of Race07.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 28 Jun 2016 18:18 #316734

The track on the pic is Paul Ricard HTTT PR

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 29 Jun 2016 13:48 #316764

Practiced with Viper and Mercedes. Loved the engine sound of the Merc but I was 1 second a lap slower in it so I chose the Viper.

I made a good start, sorry if I was too forceful - I will look at the replay if I get time.

I had a full fuel tank and hard slicks but managed to stay 6th for a few laps. I let the faster chaps past with no drama when they eventually caught up with me.

I then lost my rhythm and started to make mistakes trying to keep up with them and I got a stop/go penalty. I should have taken it but decided to take it on the next lap instead. I then made a big mistake and picked up two more stop/go penalties in one mistake.

I took two of the stop go penalties. I came in for the third one but realized I only had 3 liters of gasoline left and the Viper drinks gasoline like I drink beer. I decided to postphone the stop and go, fill my fuel tank, change my tires, then reverse out of the pit entry when my track map showed it was safe. I then drove back into the pits (to take my third stop/go penalty) but I got a DQ for my antics (correctly of course). Next time I will take the stop/go penalties as soon as possible.

So my race only lasted half an hour but I enjoyed it a lot. For some reason I seemed the only one to be taking the first chicane flat out? Maybe some of the faster chaps did also. It was possible to do with front splitter at 2 and almost touching the barrier on the left.

I am loving GTRS.! :)

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 29 Jun 2016 14:17 #316765

Sorry if I joined too late. I see from the results the game put me in the first position in the lap 1.
www.weissbier-bude.de/images/events_2016/20160628/1/index.html

I do not have a replay of the race. This is because I was watching the race and started to record (via Fraps) and my game crashed. Does anyone have a link to the replay files? No worries if no.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 29 Jun 2016 15:23 #316768

• Frueh^
  • Frueh^s Avatar
  • Kenner
Perhaps Mökkingen has one for you :-)

I joined 30 sec before start and also led one round. seems that theres a little mistake in the map.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 29 Jun 2016 22:25 #316783

I don´t know where i can find the file, but your move to come back on the track in turn one destroyed completly my race!
You crashed in to Spacemansteve and he crashed in to me! You weren´t on the brakes! That was totaly crasy!
I hope next time you will be a bit composed!
Martin Brundle: “Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi : “Yeah.”
Martin: “Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”

Legend!

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 11:28 #316792

I don't remember what happened and would like to see the replay. The VCR archive over at www.weissbier-bude.de gives me "permission denied".

The replay lives here:
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\REPLAYDATA
(Administrator or the name of your Windows user account).

I guess I thought 'if me and the fast guys can take turn one flat on a flying lap they would also take it very fast side by side at the start'.

Maybe there was an incident or maybe they were just more careful than I expected.

I usually have my laptop within reach of holding down the escape key on my keyboard to dissapear from the track (when I am heading for a big crash with people) but on Tuesday I had my wheel in front of a large TV and my laptop behind the TV out of my reach.

I am very sorry for not waiting. I usually wait if I think the accident is my fault. I guess I did not think Lap1 Turn1 smash was my fault so I did not wait. I am probably wrong about this so a very big sorry from me.

May be it's best if I start from the back in future like I do on public servers. I do this by driving wrong way down pits at the very end of quallyto get a DQ from qually to put me at the back.
Letzte Änderung: 30 Jun 2016 11:35 von Marlowemaniac.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 14:37 #316796

Hi Marlowe

This is my Replay from the race.

Datei von filehorst.de laden

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 19:11 #316802

Hi. Thanks for the replay. I see Lap 1 Turn 1 incident as a racing incident. I wanted to come back on track at the apex of turn 2 in order to avoid a tack cut warning. I was still off the circuit when my rear bumper hit Steve's nose so I don't think I was at fault. Nobody else was at fault either. If I was in a Ferrari maybe Steve would have heared me come alongside him and given me more room to come back onto the circuit. He could not hear my car because there was a Ferrari screaming at him behind.
Letzte Änderung: 30 Jun 2016 20:21 von Marlowemaniac.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 19:17 #316803

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 19:41 #316804

I could have slowed right down instead of thinking I could get past the three of you but that could have caused bunching up behind with everyone having to slow down more and more until a crush. I think sometimes its better to drive arround.

I notice the first two placed drivers took turn 1 and 2 flat at the start but they were in single file. I figured if I can take turn one and two flat on a flying lap then it should be ok to go that fast from a standing start (lap 1 turn 1). I did not figure on the cars infront being so slow (because of the need to be side by side). This was a mistake.

OK so mostly my fault I now think so sorry to Neteye, Steve, and Mökkönen for my full speed no brakes.
Letzte Änderung: 30 Jun 2016 19:50 von Marlowemaniac.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 20:51 #316807

Aslo big difference in speed of Viper from standing start. I know this from the Nords 24hrs races. I should take this more into account.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.060 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang