Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: GTRS @ Paul Ricard

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 30 Jun 2016 21:45 #316808

Marlowemaniac schrieb:
Nobody else was at fault either. If I was in a Ferrari maybe Steve would have heared me come alongside him and given me more room to come back onto the circuit.

Noway! That was your fault, because if you come back to the track you must be careful! You startet at Pos. 18 and after your cutting you were on position 8. In your theory I can cut the first corner in the next race to be in front and after that i can come regardless on the track and claim the drivers on the track must make space!
Im not pissed of but i want to drive in a high level.

I know my english is not perfekt but i hope you can understand what i mean!

Greetz
the crasy BMW guy ;)
Martin Brundle: “Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi : “Yeah.”
Martin: “Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”

Legend!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 01 Jul 2016 02:12 #316810

Hi Mökkönen. Thanks for your feedback and the typing in my English.

Agreed. 100% my fault. I should have given Spacemansteve more room or more correctly I shouldn't have tried to pass (overtake) by cutting the turn 2. In my head I justified this by thinking I cut turn 2 to avoid slower cars but I see now that my thinking was bullshit :blush: and please accept my appologies for your ruined race. I can now imagine what words were said of my on the teamspeak :blush:

I notice that the front guys were doing 220kph where Neteye was doing 169kph but this is because they were single file and Neteye had Spacemansteve on his right. If I continue to make such good starts due to the acceleration difference of the Viper then I need to take more factors into account. I think its best if I do the same as my buddy Dreikäsehoch and stay at the back for the first turns.

Best Regards Martin AKA Marlowe.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 01 Jul 2016 14:03 #316822

Here we see the apex of turn 1 at lap 1. Notice the large speed differences of the cars. This is what I should have anticipated; the cars being very slow when side by side.

GTRS @ Paul Ricard 01 Jul 2016 14:35 #316824

Letzte Änderung: 01 Jul 2016 14:44 von Marlowemaniac.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.055 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang