Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kissmyrank Server Admin

Kissmyrank Server Admin 01 Dez 2018 16:46 #334776

AfroSamurai schrieb:
hi ive been plaing on this server for a few days, only now have i learned of this system in place. i didnt even realise the system. only when i went to join the server today and it said i have run out of money and no sponser is willing to pay my bills did i start to investigate what was going on.

now with this system in mind, is there a chance i can get back on the server? my stem ID is Kakashi7DBD.

thanks in advance.

hopefully someone can layout the rules for me? how the money system works, how much i start with amd how much i lose for doing certain things. also, is there a way to EARN money?

I'm not admin so I'm not in the position of giving you a second chance, you got to wait for someone in charge to do that if they want to, but I can explain a few things for you:

You start out with 20 000 (if they haven't changed that) and you will loose money with any contact against another car or with a wall, whether the fault was yours or not. The harder you hit, the more you will loose. The higher up you finish a race, the more money you will earn and it's to my experience that you at least got to make it to 9th or higher to make some significant money. (you will also earn some for qualifying high up on the grid but that's not much.) If the "sponsors" are impressed after a race, which some times happens if you drive cleanly, climb a lot (i.e. from 24th to 9th), or pass many cars in clean passes, you will get additional 1000 to the prize money.

Also, be aware of a few other things.
If you got a blue flag on the upper left of your screen, it means that the car behind you is one lap or more ahead and he is entitled to be given room (This is a common thing in all racing and counts for every AC server) or you will be kicked.
If there are a lot of contact between cars (i.e. in the start phase), two things can happen. Either the server will reset the race to a new start (red flag), or the safety car (VSC) will come out. In the case of VSC, it's important that you follow any message on the top of your screen, like lowering the speed and not to be overtaking anyone, or again, you will be kicked.
If you exceed the track limit you will get a message about infringement and a low penalty, and if you do that as much as 6 times during a race, you got to do a "drive through". That means you got to drive your car through the pitlane without any stop, or you will get kicked.

That's what I came to think of at the moment and which are the basic rules of Kmr.
Drive safe now. :)
Letzte Änderung: 01 Dez 2018 17:00 von EAO Hector. Begründung: small change
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 01 Dez 2018 18:29 #334777

EAO Hector schrieb:
AfroSamurai schrieb:
hi ive been plaing on this server for a few days, only now have i learned of this system in place. i didnt even realise the system. only when i went to join the server today and it said i have run out of money and no sponser is willing to pay my bills did i start to investigate what was going on.

now with this system in mind, is there a chance i can get back on the server? my stem ID is Kakashi7DBD.

thanks in advance.

hopefully someone can layout the rules for me? how the money system works, how much i start with amd how much i lose for doing certain things. also, is there a way to EARN money?

I'm not admin so I'm not in the position of giving you a second chance, you got to wait for someone in charge to do that if they want to, but I can explain a few things for you:

You start out with 20 000 (if they haven't changed that) and you will loose money with any contact against another car or with a wall, whether the fault was yours or not. The harder you hit, the more you will loose. The higher up you finish a race, the more money you will earn and it's to my experience that you at least got to make it to 9th or higher to make some significant money. (you will also earn some for qualifying high up on the grid but that's not much.) If the "sponsors" are impressed after a race, which some times happens if you drive cleanly, climb a lot (i.e. from 24th to 9th), or pass many cars in clean passes, you will get additional 1000 to the prize money.

Also, be aware of a few other things.
If you got a blue flag on the upper left of your screen, it means that the car behind you is one lap or more ahead and he is entitled to be given room (This is a common thing in all racing and counts for every AC server) or you will be kicked.
If there are a lot of contact between cars (i.e. in the start phase), two things can happen. Either the server will reset the race to a new start (red flag), or the safety car (VSC) will come out. In the case of VSC, it's important that you follow any message on the top of your screen, like lowering the speed and not to be overtaking anyone, or again, you will be kicked.
If you exceed the track limit you will get a message about infringement and a low penalty, and if you do that as much as 6 times during a race, you got to do a "drive through". That means you got to drive your car through the pitlane without any stop, or you will get kicked.

That's what I came to think of at the moment and which are the basic rules of Kmr.
Drive safe now. :)

thanks for the reply, my interest in racing/sim racing is building up so im learning new things about motorsport racing. i had no idea about the system in place in this server. not goin to lie, i did see the messages come up about losing currency but itsw kind difficult to read that at the same time as trying to correct the car and carry on racing so i really had no idea what it actually was til i couldnt get back into the server amd tried to find out why. i found this forum so im hoping an admin can see this and make a decision. thanks.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 02 Dez 2018 05:42 #334788

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Die Regel in Deutsch zu erklären denke ich wäre auch sinnvoll sprich welche Strafen wofür, und wieviel Points für Siege Platzierungen-sauberes fahren.
Denke es gibt auch genug hier die Englisch nicht so gut können. Wie viele Punkte kann man denn eigentlich maximal bei einem extremen Crash verlieren?

Grüße Striezel
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300
Letzte Änderung: 02 Dez 2018 05:47 von Striezel.

run out of money.... any way to charge? 02 Dez 2018 19:02 #334802

Hi, unfortunately I had an orrible qualify and race, mainly not for my fault

I'm out of money, is there a way to charge money in the account? or there is reset time to wait for?

thanks

Kissmyrank Server Admin 02 Dez 2018 19:08 #334803

Striezel schrieb:
Die Regel in Deutsch zu erklären denke ich wäre auch sinnvoll sprich welche Strafen wofür, und wieviel Points für Siege Platzierungen-sauberes fahren.
Denke es gibt auch genug hier die Englisch nicht so gut können. Wie viele Punkte kann man denn eigentlich maximal bei einem extremen Crash verlieren?

Grüße Striezel

Also 9000 hatte ich schonmal mit nem Crash. Passiert halt wenn mal einer den Querschläger macht und man voll reindonnert, bzw sich für die falsche Seite entschieden hat. Das ist dann schon scheiße, weil man nix für kann. Genauso gibts welche, die fahren trotz kmr einfach auf die Strecke zurück wenn sie sich rausgedreht haben, ohne Rücksicht auf Verluste. Da kann einem dann schonmal der Kragen platzen. Mir aber egal, solange man genug Money hat, schmerzt das nichts so und wenn diejenigen das öfters machen, dann fliegen sie eh, was ja der Sinn ist. Ich hatte vor 2 Tagen auf S8 in Spa 2 Chaoten, die mir ordentlich den Lack weggehobelt haben. Ende vom Lied war, dass beide gekickt wurden. Da war ich dann zufrieden.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 02 Dez 2018 19:10 #334804

Hi, could you please reset my balance? Geraldos 666 on steam and AC

thanks thanks

Kissmyrank Server Admin 03 Dez 2018 17:42 #334808

• Stino45
  • Stino45s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello,

I got kicked because of people ramming. Also i didnt know you got credits back when you finish the race. I really enjoy the spa GT2/GT3 race. Is it possible to get my credits reset? My steam account is stino62 and my ac account is stijn-deridder

Thank you in advance

Kissmyrank Server Admin 03 Dez 2018 20:28 #334819

• i500
  • i500s Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Hallo zusammen,
war lange nicht mehr auf dem Server, habe einiges über KMR gelesen, kann aber nix dazu sagen da ich selber mit mir zu kämpfen habe.
Habe heute zum ersten mal einige Runden auf Server 5 gedreht und auch einige Meldungen erhalten. Da ich mit VR fahre und die Meldungen jedesmal so hoch waren das ich den himmel schauen musste, war das immer nicht so dolle :ohmy:
We kann ich denn meinen Stand (Geld/Punkte oder so) erfahren?
Muss ich mir den Server Plugin auch installieren?

Vlt kann jemand Licht in mein dunkeln bringen

Greets

Kissmyrank Server Admin 03 Dez 2018 20:47 #334821

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
i500 schrieb:
Wenn man in der Box steht "kmr money" in den chat eingeben dann sollte dein Kassenstand angezeigt werden. (Hoffentlich erinnere ich mich richtig :whistle: )
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 03 Dez 2018 22:03 #334823

Rabble schrieb:
i500 schrieb:
Wenn man in der Box steht "kmr money" in den chat eingeben dann sollte dein Kassenstand angezeigt werden. (Hoffentlich erinnere ich mich richtig :whistle: )

but there is no way to get back in the server

Kissmyrank Server Admin 04 Dez 2018 01:34 #334824

• B Iz
  • B Izs Avatar
  • Bambini
Striezel schrieb:

Grüße Striezel

I lose 14000 in one crash. I start from pitlane to avoid La Source mess. Some idiot on Raidllion decides to reverse in middle of track, nowhere to go, no chance to slow down.. He could go forward but instead reverse, just stupid.
My point is, will always have idiots KMR or not. Lucky I have 50k left.
Race is not won on turn 1, or Rouge (cannot side by side in there 80% of the time, wiser to yield), neither 3 wide into Les Combes just doesn't work.
If you struggle with basic controlling car, play single player and practice to not lose money.
If you start in middle of clown pack, start from pit...

Kissmyrank Server Admin 04 Dez 2018 18:26 #334829

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Stimmt das was da steht das man 14000 Punkte verlieren kann bei einem Crash? Das maximale was ich in letzter Zeit hatte waren knapp über 2000
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300

Kissmyrank Server Admin 05 Dez 2018 07:47 #334836

Striezel schrieb:
Stimmt das was da steht das man 14000 Punkte verlieren kann bei einem Crash? Das maximale was ich in letzter Zeit hatte waren knapp über 2000

Ich denke, wer in der Raidillon de l'Eau Rouge, 14000/9000 Points verliert...halt Kollateralschaden!
Hat wohl nicht gelesen das er nur 10000 RS - Credit besitzt und hat vermutlich voll reingehalten, statt zu lupfen. Das wird sicher eine "Kombi aus verschiedenen Vergehen" sein !

Erinnerst dich, lief so ein Tool z.b bei Race07? Schlimm genug das die Betreiber der Server solche Tools einsetzen müssen, um für saubere Rennen zu sorgen.

Greetz

PS: Wenn du in der Eau Rouge getroffen wirst, das weiss dioch jeder der ein bischen fahren kann aus Erfahrung, dreht man sich, knallst an die Bande, wirst seitlich getroffen, hinten und vorne ... Das alles führt zu Schäden an deiner Karre - die muss einer bezahlen und wirst dann noch für Cutting+ falsches Abstellen bestraft ;)
Da der Verursacher nur schwer, wenn überhaupt, mit hohem Aufwand der in keinem Verhältnis zum Nutzen steht, festgestellt werden kann, zahlt der Fahrer selber mit seinen RS - Credits. Die anderen im Unfall verwickelten auch. Ist wie in der realen Welt, gut wenn du dann ne VK ohne SB hat :P

Was ist daran so schwer zu akzeptieren? Wer sich an Regeln hält, hat nicht unbedingt weniger Freude am Fahren oder im Leben. Muss man halt vor der Raidillon de l'Eau Rouge das Gas lupfen....vlt sogar die Bremse einsetzen (bei den meisten ist es das Pedal in der Mitte) ... sich aus dem Mist raushalten und locker flockig am Crash der anderen vorbeifahren und innerlich lachen und winken.

Wer kein Credit mehr hat - sollte grundsätzlich auf den RS Servern für eine bestimmte Zeit pausieren, nenne es Besinnungspause. Da muss du dir mit 200.000 Points keinen Kopp machen. :whistle: Hoffe das sind jetzt keine personenbezogenen Daten nach EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung
Letzte Änderung: 05 Dez 2018 08:21 von [RS] Knatter.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 05 Dez 2018 18:17 #334837

• Hebo Sen
  • Hebo Sens Avatar
  • Stammgast
Ich kann teilweise den bisherigen Kommentaren nur zustimmen - gerade auf den nicht "Passwort" geschützten Servern finden sich Teilnehmer ein, die trotz KMR fahren, als wären sie im Autoscooter auf dem Schützenfest und die auch bei Überrundungen so häufig die Spur wechseln, dass man nur mit Glück ohne Schaden zu nehmen vorbeifahren kann - aber teilweise scheint es zu wirken, denn immer wieder werden Fahrer aufgrund zu vieler Unfälle gebannt!

Sicherlich ist es ärgerlich, wenn man unverschuldet in einen Unfall verwickelt wird und Abzüge erhält - so passiert es mir immer wieder, dass man auf Strecken mit erster kritischer Kurve versucht Abstand zum Vordermann zu halten, was aber fast immer mit einem Auffahren der hinter einem fahrenden Fahrer gedankt wird, die offensichtlich über den halben Bremsweg verfügen!

Und leider steht man auch schon mal anderen im Weg und wählt in der Hektik des Geschäftes die falsche Richtung!

Ich verfüge nur über geringe Fähigkeiten und fahre sicherlich nicht Bestzeiten, habe aber für mich entschieden, in nicht ganz eindeutigen Situationen lieber das Gaspedal etwas zu lupfen und schaffe es auch so etwas Polster aufzubauen!

Bis demnächst
Euer Hebo
I

Kissmyrank Server Admin 06 Dez 2018 04:51 #334847

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Bisher haben es fast alle Fahrer die eine 2. Chance bekommen haben mehr Geld zu erwirtschaften als die 20.000 die als Startkapital vergeben werden.
3 Fahrer mit 2. Chance haben weniger sind aber weit weg davon ohne Geld darzustehen. Das freut mich sehr! Es ist offensichtlich möglich sein Geld zu behalten!
Das es nicht leicht ist mit einem Crash ein Rennen auch finanziell positiv abzuschließen ist bekannt! Ich hab es selbst erlebt, das mich ein paar Rennen im hinteren Mittelfeld Geld gekostet haben obwohl es ein gutes Rennen war. Es darf auch nicht zu leicht sein, da wir ja die Crasher raus haben wollen.
Ich finde das KMR System gibt dem ganzen mehr realität! Gerade Server 8 sind teure Autos, die richtig Geld kosten wenn man Sie schrottet!
Wir fahren doch Simulation und nicht Arkade B)
Wer eine 2. Chance braucht sollte mir eine PM mit seiner SteamID schreiben ;)

So far almost all drivers who got a 2nd chance were able to earn more money than the 20.000 who are given as starting capital.
3 drivers with a 2nd chance have less but are far away to drive without money. That makes me very happy! It is obviously possible to keep your money!
That it is not easy to finish a race with a financially positive balance with a crash is well known! I experienced it myself that a few races in the back midfield cost me money although it was a good race. It shouldn't be too easy, because we want the crashers out.
I think the KMR system gives the whole thing more reality! Especially server 8 are expensive cars, which cost a lot of money if you crash them!
We drive simulation and not arcade B)
Write me a PM with your SteamID if you need a second chance ;)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.055 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang