Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kissmyrank Server Admin

Kissmyrank Server Admin 13 Dez 2018 21:47 #335039

• Loney
  • Loneys Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
I think that there is something wrong with my kmr account. My money seems to be stuck at 45,812. I have earned a couple of podiums and good finishes since then and one time it said i had over 60,000. However, every time i log back in to play on the spa server its at 45,812 again. Can somebody look into this?
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 15 Dez 2018 12:05 #335049

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Loney schrieb:
My money seems to be stuck at 45,812. Can somebody look into this?
B) Done!

Kissmyrank Server Admin 15 Dez 2018 17:09 #335053

• infers1
  • infers1s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello
Can you please take my the ban off? I had around 40k credits and it was just one race, when I was driving second place on eau rouge when somebody hit my back and after that I hit other drivers. All of my credits have run out.
my nick name: infers1
Can somebody help me ?

Thank you
Martin

Kissmyrank Server Admin 15 Dez 2018 20:29 #335054

• tom_smith
  • tom_smiths Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Hi
Please can I have my KMR reinstated for this incident?

I lost 9k KMR from this crash. I really enjoy these servers and these people need to be stopped. He was instantly kicked from the server for running out of money after this incident but this does not help me get my kmr back...

plays.tv/s/M0KKmez6qcEy

Thanks,

Tom

Kissmyrank Server Admin 16 Dez 2018 09:22 #335058

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
tom_smith schrieb:
Hi
Please can I have my KMR reinstated for this incident?

I lost 9k KMR from this crash. I really enjoy these servers and these people need to be stopped. He was instantly kicked from the server for running out of money after this incident but this does not help me get my kmr back...

plays.tv/s/M0KKmez6qcEy

Thanks,

Tom
Hey Tom, no we can not reinstate money for one crash. I can reset your money :evil: but i think you do not want me to do that. You would lose about half a million RS Credits ^^
Letzte Änderung: 16 Dez 2018 09:23 von BlackHawk.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 16 Dez 2018 09:25 #335059

• tom_smith
  • tom_smiths Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Nionono. Please don't do that! I look forward to many more races on your servers.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 17 Dez 2018 01:21 #335076

• B Iz
  • B Izs Avatar
  • Bambini
Extermely minor issue, maybe observation.
I got myself a laptime good enough for leaderboard on Z4 GT3, no cuts, or "exceeding track boundary" from KMR during the lap but it was not updated as PB? :S

Kissmyrank Server Admin 17 Dez 2018 08:18 #335077

• malcolm
  • malcolms Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
The server frequently fails to acknowledge the pole lap and does not award RS credits.
Also it doesn't always report the fastest lap in the race (onscreen and in the chat message).

One other weird one, I had three of minor collisions in one crash event and when reviewing the damage cost I noticed my total funds increased slightly rather than decreased after the third contact. This wasn't dues to credits warded for any other reason.

The general settings seem okay at the moment but I am sure I noticed someone who was banned prior to you implementing KMR. Can you confirm the previous banned drivers blacklist was scraped ?

Kissmyrank Server Admin 17 Dez 2018 08:25 #335078

• malcolm
  • malcolms Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Yes I was on the server at the time and witnessed that. Also quite frequently the fastest lap in qualifying is not awarded the credits and seems to have been missed by the server. Another issue that may be related is that the server does not always report the fastest lap during a race on screen at the time or in the chat messages.

Yeah I saw that

Kissmyrank Server Admin 17 Dez 2018 11:41 #335080

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
malcolm schrieb:
The general settings seem okay at the moment but I am sure I noticed someone who was banned prior to you implementing KMR. Can you confirm the previous banned drivers blacklist was scraped ?

No i can not confirm this! The previous ban list is still active. ;)

Interessting, i closed the server and KMR is still talking ^^ This is strange, it seems KMR is slow with some news!

Kissmyrank Server Admin 18 Dez 2018 12:31 #335103

• Suleman
  • Sulemans Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hallo Admins!

I seem to have run into a similar problem as some of these guys.
on my first race on on your gt3 Spa server, someone ran into the back of me at radilon, causing me to lose the car and making me loose all my credits!
I was extremely upset, and hoping it would be possible for you to maybe reset my credits, and lift my ban,
My name on Assetto Corsa is TheApex Doctor

Thank you in advance, I really Appriciate it.

Regards,
TheApex Doctor
Letzte Änderung: 18 Dez 2018 12:36 von Suleman.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 21 Dez 2018 19:50 #335182

Can some admin please answer me on these two questions that I have? Please! (BlackHawk?)

1st. Is it just something we got to live with, (Kmr not fully developed or a glitch?) that when getting the last infraction in last lap and you do the drivethrough, you get kicked anyway, 'cause it says you didn't?

and 2nd, that I've asked for several times before without getting an answer:
Is it not possible to shorten the time from someone gets the Blue Flag until he actually gets kicked? As it is of now, you got to stay close behind about a whole minute or even more before the "blue flagger" get's kicked and I really think that's way too long. Please shorten that time if possible.

Thank you in advance for a response.
EAO Hec.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 21 Dez 2018 20:44 #335183

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
1: True

2: There are a lot discussions about the blue flag rule in real life as well. For sure, the blue flagged Driver loses more time, if he has to brake to give way, than the Driver, who have to follow for a minute, if he cant´t pass whithout the opponent has to brake. In this case, it seems that you are not really faster then. The car behind you, will have the same situation, so you are not really losing something, except a possible fastes lap of the race, maybe.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 21 Dez 2018 22:01 #335184

sps schrieb:
1: True

2: There are a lot discussions about the blue flag rule in real life as well. For sure, the blue flagged Driver loses more time, if he has to brake to give way, than the Driver, who have to follow for a minute, if he cant´t pass whithout the opponent has to brake. In this case, it seems that you are not really faster then. The car behind you, will have the same situation, so you are not really losing something, except a possible fastes lap of the race, maybe.

What bs, pardon my French!
I'm talking about a guy that stays on the racing line all of the time without giving way. All he has to do is to go slightly to the side and maybe lift off just a little bit to let people get ahead. I can be much faster than these "noobs" who don't even know what a blue flag is, but when they insist on holding the raceline and you want to do a CLEAN pass, it really gets hard some times, no matter how much faster you are, and also, this is not only about loosing a laptime, but if you have a car or two, say 2-3 seconds ahead and you know that you can beat them before the finish line, it just feels sour to be having to stay behind a backmarker like that for such a long time.
Anyway, this was not the response I was hoping for. I'm sure that more people than I feels the same way after discussing the problem ingame with folks much faster than me, so my simple question to an ADMIN is, CAN'T YOU PLEASE SHORTEN THE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO GET KICKED WHEN HE HAS THE BLUE FLAG?
Letzte Änderung: 21 Dez 2018 22:47 von EAO Hector. Begründung: "insists" added

Kissmyrank Server Admin 24 Dez 2018 21:58 #335233

• Liukang
  • Liukangs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello fellow racers,
Hello KMR Admin,

due some crashes and server reset month or two ago on your AC Spa GT2/GT3 server, I got autokicked and without any money. I tend to drive cleanest as possible, but it was difficult to maintain status because ot others crashing.

Exuse my bad understanding of German language. It was difficult for me to find where should I post the question...

So could you please give me another shot on AC under alias Liukang?

Best regards,
Matija T.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.055 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang