Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kissmyrank Server Admin

Kissmyrank Server Admin 26 Dez 2018 13:10 #335248

• Scuri
  • Scuris Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello guys, i really like your GT2/GT3 spa server but yesterday i ran into a problem. I try to race clean and respect the rules, sometimes i admit i touch someone else while we're battling but i try to always avoid big crashes, so i was around 18k RS i think, i don't really pay that much attention to that as i know i'm not running that low. Anyway yesterday someone had the clever idea of doing an u-turn after crashing just before eau rouge and i crashed into him at full speed as i didn't think he was really going for it. After the collision my car was totally destroyed and i was kicked, when i tried to rejoin i discovered all my credits were gone and i couldn't get back in the server.
Is there any way to recover some credits and come back to racing?
Here's a video of the accident: streamable.com/irbce
Thanks guys and happy holiday!
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 27 Dez 2018 01:46 #335264

• mrnutters
  • mrnutterss Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi admins,

I lost all my KMR back in the summer after a few bad races, getting caught up in some major accidents. I always try to race respectfully and give others drivers racing room. I would be most appreciative if you could give me another chance on the server, I love to rejoin the server. (this is GT server 8).
My AC name is: Benj.
Sorry for the english.

Thanks
mrnutters

Kissmyrank Server Admin 27 Dez 2018 15:21 #335275

right ok so im back on server 8 on SPA. just had a very clean race, all the laps were clean. finished 10th.

how do i know how much money i got for the clean laps???
how do i know how much i got for the race position???

i put in a couple PBs also but the server tells you at the time that you get something like 1300RS for a new PB

Kissmyrank Server Admin 27 Dez 2018 16:00 #335277

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
AfroSamurai schrieb:
how do i know how much money i got for the clean laps???
how do i know how much i got for the race position???

Player Chat Commands
~ kmr help: shows a list of commands

Kissmyrank Server Admin 27 Dez 2018 17:28 #335280

Leonid Panov - Ac

this guy just crashed straight into me after kemmel straight and i lost 6-7k !!! what the hell

Kissmyrank Server Admin 27 Dez 2018 19:07 #335284

• mrnutters
  • mrnutterss Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi Admins,
Had my KMR reset to 20k today so thanks for that. So I rejoined for my first race back and lost it all in a T1 pile up... I don't have a video but I got around the corner cleanly and was spun out, subsequently got hit by multiple cars. I had no idea you could lose it all that easily. If I could have my KMR restored once more I be very very grateful.
Assetto Corsa name: Benj

Cheers
mrnutters

Kissmyrank Server Admin 28 Dez 2018 16:01 #335294

• Gombi
  • Gombis Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
I lost all my RS-credits a few days ago by crashing into someone waiting to ram at the beginning of the Kemmel Straight at Spa. I don't always race the best (do go off track and crash at times) but I do always try my best to race clean and I'd love to get another chance on your server.

P.S.: Assetto Corsa name: Tilen Gombac
Letzte Änderung: 28 Dez 2018 17:01 von Gombi.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 29 Dez 2018 20:28 #335320

Hello Admins,

I have enjoyed racing on server 8 (GT2/3 @ Spa) for many months and I always drove with discipline and careful not to do anything wrong. However, for the last week I cannot join the server because Kissmyrank says I have no money and no sponsors. Is it possible for you to reset my account, so that I can race with my friends again ?

My steam account is arciapleteam and I race under the name Andrea Bernardini

Thank You

Kissmyrank Server Admin 29 Dez 2018 21:28 #335325

how does the who sponsorship thing work ??

Kissmyrank Server Admin 30 Dez 2018 18:47 #335370

• Olivetti
  • Olivettis Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi everyone :)
It seems there's a KMR bug in the Vallelunga / BMW M3 E30 GRA.
Session: race
Bug: all the drivers but 1 receive a warning saying that they don't have to park the car there, and they have to move. Strange enough, all are racing and no one is parked.
After some seconds, all drivers but 1 get kicked from the server.
No idea if it's a server problem or a KMR bug, but seemed weird enough to report.
Thanks for hosting nice servers, have a great 2019!
Letzte Änderung: 30 Dez 2018 18:50 von Olivetti.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 02 Jan 2019 20:00 #335421

Olivetti schrieb:
Hi everyone :)
It seems there's a KMR bug in the Vallelunga / BMW M3 E30 GRA.
Session: race
Bug: all the drivers but 1 receive a warning saying that they don't have to park the car there, and they have to move. Strange enough, all are racing and no one is parked.
After some seconds, all drivers but 1 get kicked from the server.
No idea if it's a server problem or a KMR bug, but seemed weird enough to report.
Thanks for hosting nice servers, have a great 2019!

Thanks Olivetti, for reporting.
The same thing happens to me ever so often at the Spa/GT-server. Even though I've never yet been kicked, it's very annoying getting this message almost every single start up and it continues coming throughout the Kemmel straight in lap one.
I can also see in other topics that people are complaining about the same thing and this has started happening just during the last 2 or 3 weeks so whether it's a bug or a too strict setting I don't know, but can you PLEASE have a look into it, ADMIN?

Kissmyrank Server Admin 02 Jan 2019 20:40 #335423

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
Same on Server 3, but only once, at 18:19h just after the start in turn 4. Racestart at 18:16,33h.
A bunch of cars in that turn, but 1 car had a high and/ or unstable ping and was jumping on and off track, at the same time i got that "you can´t park here" message, it was gone, after the car was back on track.

Not sure, but I think, he was kicked later because of high ping, he was gone after 2 laps.
I have the name of the driver, car #928 if you want to investigate, please ask for it, don´t want to post the name right here.
Letzte Änderung: 02 Jan 2019 20:58 von sps.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 04 Jan 2019 18:16 #335460

• malcolm
  • malcolms Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Do you still require people to post videos of crashers for your blacklist or are you relying on KMR to remove them?
While I am on the subject, are you permanently banned if you run out of money. (i'm not talking about people who have been allowed back in by admins)

Thanks

Kissmyrank Server Admin 04 Jan 2019 18:47 #335464

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Könnte mal bitte einer sich meinen Account anschauen. Ich bekomme nach dem Rennen nicht mehr die gewonnenen Credits dazu.
Grüße Striezel
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300

Kissmyrank Server Admin 04 Jan 2019 21:40 #335481

• R8 Gordini
  • R8 Gordinis Avatar
  • Administrator
  • six wheels on my wagon
Hi Malcolm,

after 4 month of running KMR on public servers we have over 20000 registered drivers.
Around 13% of them are banned by KMR because running out of credits.
99,5% of these banned 13 percenters give a fly f**k on being banned and go racing elsewhere.
So we wait for people to ask for unban / reset credits because it's much less work for us :cheer: .
We don't require video evidence for wreckers. KMR helps to sort out worst lads. Feel free to report wreckers either in our forum or per personal message to an admin.

Please note: Right now we can't do anything because our root server went down. Have some fresh air.
www.rennsimulanten.de/forum/cat-feedback...6-server-down#335476

malcolm schrieb:
Do you still require people to post videos of crashers for your blacklist or are you relying on KMR to remove them?
While I am on the subject, are you permanently banned if you run out of money. (i'm not talking about people who have been allowed back in by admins)

Thanks
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.060 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang